ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our Central Support team, in charge of helping both internal and external users of ACTITO in their project, we are looking for a Customer Success Support.
You will be part of a team whose scope of responsibilities is to :
• Ensure great success of any user – external customers or internal co-workers – in using our platform, by answering any operational or technical question;
• Ensure support of their onboarding training;
• Take part of the product quality plan by executing test runs, including tests on new features before deployment;
You will have to analyse, document and efficiently report results of these tests to the Quality Product Manager.
• Taking care of the monitoring of the production environment, thanks to our internal monitoring tools
• Support occasionally implementation of projects on behalf of some customers.
To succeed and after a training period, you will have to fully understand our product and the way it is used at our customers’ premises.
If you are interested in CRM, customer databases, marketing Automation or marketing e-mail campaigns, you will be in your element!
Your job will be varied and will require to combine business competencies, an understanding of the technological environment, while having many contacts with both customers and internal teams.
• You have an active command of English (Oral and Written). Dutch would be an asset.
• You have excellent social skills, being able to communicate both to technical specialists and users: You are a good listener who can show empathy.
• You are a team worker and can carry out projects in an efficient and autonomous way.
• You can handle stress and can keep calm when confronted to problematic situations.
• Thanks to your analytical mind and capacity for synthesis, you can provide quality work.
• Eager to learn, you are interested in technology supporting marketing.
• You are flexible, work in a systematic and orderly way and are solutions-oriented.
• You have coaching and coordination skills. You are communicative and have the sense of responsibilities and take willingly initiatives.
• You are flexible in terms of working hours: you can for example work from Monday to Saturday – 5 days a week (38h a week – in a schedule from 8am to 7pm) and could be on call one week per month (in the evening till 9pm and on Sunday Morning).
• Graduated from a business or engineering school (master’s degree)
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV directly to our HR team: email@example.com.