ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our Central Support team, in charge of helping both internal and external users of ACTITO in their project, we are looking for a Data Expert Support.
You will be part of a team, in which your scope of responsibilities is to
• help any user (external customers or internal co-workers) to use our platform in the best possible manner in specific contexts of their data model;
• ensure training and support of newcomers for CRM command & data models management
• occasionally manage projects on behalf of some customers, including project management of data model setup. You will not have to code, but to ensure that the project is a success thanks to your involvement and command of CRM/data model concepts.
• take part to the product quality plan by executing test runs, including non-regression testing and tests on new features. You will have to analyse, document and efficiently report results of these tests to the Quality Product Manager.
• occasionally take care of the monitoring of the production environment, thanks to our internal monitoring tools.
To succeed and after a training period, you will have to fully understand our product and the way it is used at our customers’ premises.
If you are interested in CRM, customer databases, marketing Automation or marketing e-mail campaigns, you will be in your element!
Your job will be varied and will require combining business competencies to the understanding of the technological environment, while having many contacts with both customers and internal teams.
• Experienced or highly interested in SQL technology and skilled to understand relational database with a high volume of data
• Able to translate business needs into ‘technical needs’ (structuring of databases).
• Active command of English and Dutch
• You have excellent analytical capacities and are eager to learn: you have both a very strong logic and pragmatical sense and the sense of details and mathematical accuracy.
• You are highly interested in IT/Data management: data are at the center of our job!
• Highly organised, able to be multitasking and to drive priorities.
• Dynamic, credible and force of proposition.
• Capacity to adapt and open-minded in a continuous development environment, resilience to stress
• You are flexible in terms of working hours: you can for example work from Monday to Saturday – 5 days a week (38h a week – in a schedule from 8am to 7pm) and could be on call one week per month (in the evening till 9pm and on Sunday Morning).
• Graduated from a business or engineering school (master’s degree)
• 3 to 5 years of experience of project management in an technical environment is a plus.
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV directly to our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org.