ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our ACTITO Belgium team, we are looking for a Data Project Manager. The Data Project Manager (DPM) has a key role in working with our clients to deliver ACTITO’s value proposition. Data is the central fuel enabling customer-centric 1to1 marketing automation.
Set-up & data Project management
• Typically working on 4-8 projects simultaneously, typically involving 3-5 stakeholders
• Managing project in relation with client and internal business / technical teams.
• Understanding marketing objectives from the client side and in collaboration with the ACTITO customer success manager, translating them into data & technical specifications and using the ACTITO standard data synchronization tools to populate the decided ACTITO data model.
• Set-up of complex marketing data model in synchronisation with client systems (ERP, CRM, SFA, datamart, web analytics to get behavioral data as purchase or digital behavior, …)
o Interacting with business and technical owners to understand the relevant marketing data
o Defining Data flow & functional principles to meet business requirements
o Parametrizing ETL-in & out, using ACTITO standard API and connectors, web services to make systems exchange the relevant data set. o Preparing and customizing data model into ACTITO licence for client use.
o Validating all technical integrations and obtain clients final agreement to switch to production environment
• Ensuring that the customers meet success during the set-up & on-boarding phase in collaboration with the customer success manager : meet deadlines, satisfaction with delivered features
• Building data flows and customer-centric data model to allow 1to1 marketing (customer journey, personalisation, marketing analytics and dashboarding)
• Trusted advisor, supporting with your data and technical expertise the customer success managers during customer cycle but also delivering your expertise in pre-sales situation.
• Exploring innovative solutions when confronted with a non-standard issue,
• Gathering clients feedback and fuelling our product roadmap
• Working with the Sales team on key RFPs to ensure that technical answers to prospects’ needs are optimal
• Ability to understand and draw a technical environment to address the right questions and de facto evaluate the possibilities / the pains.
• Participating in meetings to demonstrate all of ACTITO power with dedicated environment designed on the client’s specifications
• Setting Up ‘Proof Of Concept’ when required by the prospect and making sure that it meets specifications and deliver accordingly on ACTITO strengths
• Design creative solutions when standard features do not apply
Intrapreneur and ambassador
• Being in a fast growing company, your personal contribution and drive is key
• By participating to the development and the dynamic of the team. Through best cases presentations, coaching and trainings.
• By suggesting innovations to further build the market or the company
• By being an ACTITO ambassador and representing the company outside, during external events, webinars and conferences.
• French & Dutch, English required.
• The personality strong points of a DPM should be : Business sense, organizational skills, good communicator, team orientation, precision, analytical skills, trusted advisor, agile spirit
• You have an intrapreneurship spirit to fit in a fast growing company environment
• Demonstrated professional interest in marketing innovation and technology.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in data-driven, CRM and digital marketing preferably in a project management role in one or more of the following areas: - CRM or data supplier/consultancy/service company - Data/CRM/marketing/IT department of client
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects and manipulating data.
• Typically carry a master degree in engineering, IT, Science or business economics, but we will consider equivalent professional experience.
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV (in english) directly to our HR team: email@example.com.