ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our Product Management team, we are looking for a business leader, responsible for defining and driving the evolution of third-party tool integration with ACTITO. You will own the go-to-market strategies, create messaging and positioning, coordinate integration launches and work cross-functionally to drive market awareness for ACTITO’s ecosystem strategy, technologies and products. You will discover and document value drivers, explicitly measure those drivers with customers, and tell inspiring customer stories. You will work within the Product Management team to help prioritize market needs, product roadmaps, fully integrating ecosystem integration to achieve and exceed business goals.
Goals for your first three months:
• Meet with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive view of ACTITO’s business and technology
• Complete ACTITO product training
• Review and understand existing products, roadmap, and product strategy
• Start to layout a synthetic view of the Digital Marketer’s tool ecosystem around ACTITO
• Develop a deeper understanding of ACTITO’s integration approaches
• Produce a positioning doc to align all stakeholders around the goal and plan for (1) an ACTITO integration framework and (2) the high priority integrations
• Build and establish subject matter expertise in Digital Marketing ecosystem around ACTITO
• First launch of major integration
• Drive cross-functional teams in execution of your go to market strategy.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic strategist with a good knowledge of the Digital Marketing ecosystem who can identify the integrations promising the greatest value for our marketer users and can coordinate the joint ACTITO – partner efforts to deliver that value.
• Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis and develop and execute go-to-market plans
• Keen interest in technology with the ability to identify and explain technology, product, and market differentiators
• High energy and drive – product managers own a critical aspect of the company’s ability to win and therefore need to have the passion and energy
• Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and visual
• Creative and innovative thinking with a willingness to take risk, willingness to fail and learn, and willingness to iterate fast in a highly collaborative, cross-functional role
• Ability to galvanize teams across the organization to execute the go to market
• Ability keep up with and drive rapid growth
• BS/BA in a technical discipline preferred
• Over 2 years of experience with a significant role in digital marketing products, APIs, API management or connectors through your previous job positions.
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV directly to our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org.