ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our marketing team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager Belgium. This person will be the key person to deliver our growth strategy in Belgium, in full integration with the Sales team. We want to build a strong marketing-to-sales funnel from inbound marketing to lead generation to lead conversion. The Marketing Manager is thus a part of the next gen marketing technologist.
• Fully responsible of marketing activities on the Belgian territory.
• You will report directly to the Director of ACTITO Belgium.
• You will be responsible for the marketing budget, mix and deployment to reach the commercial objectives of ACTITO Belgium. You’ll provide key element of our segmentation strategies but also our communication plan to reach the key targets.
• As ACTITO is about marketing automation, you will spend a big part of your time using ACTITO marketing automation solution for our own marketing to show what we are capable of. You will become an advanced and powerful user.
• You’ll work closely with your direct sales colleagues in Belgium but also HQ marketing team located in Belgium to prioritize, schedule, and improve every piece of your marketing tactics and strategies.
• You will build content, events and activation to reach the different ACTITO audiences (prospects, customers, partners).
B2B Inbound Marketing & Lead Generation
• Each time we talk lead generation and/or brand awareness you will be the representative for Belgium in the thinking but also in the doing and the reporting matters :
o Running lead generation campaigns by promoting webinar, new features, events, .. will be part of your daily routines
o Implementing lead generation solutions and tactics are what you aim to do every single day of the week.
o Optimizing the conversion funnels, from traffic source to web navigation to form action, by tweaking every little part to maximize the value is an obsession
• Your activity will be integrated in the marketing-to-sales funnel, you will feed and collaborate with the sales team to see what work and what didn't, so you can start iterating. You will constantly let us know what is great and what needs to be fine-tuned.
Events & Activation Marketing
• Events are a big part of the activities. At ACTITO we love to share and meet awesome prospects and clients which are marketers. You will make those unforgettable for our clients and for us. We participate to fairs, niche events, webinars, organize our own private events or breakfast.
• You will support marketing on prospects but also on existing customers. In this regard, you will design prospect and client journey marketing with ACTITO technology.
• Content is Queen, you will localize content from HQ but also write engaging content pieces (mainly Dutch, English, French) to support your local inbound & activation strategies
• You will spread the content into several channels to maximize lead generation impact (email, social, web, webinar, events …).
• Content is about marketing technologies, customer journey marketing, smart data marketing and analytics, and of course, applicative 1to1 marketing case studies.
Marketing Technologist, Intrapreneur & Ambassador
• Being in a fast growing company, your personal contribution and drive is key.
• By suggesting innovations and next gen marketing to further build the company.
• By being an ACTITO ambassador and representing the company outside, during external events, webinars and conferences.
• Curiosity is not a skill but a mindset, testing hypothesis is like breading you can not do without, continuously learning is just how you work. Add to this a creative mindset to jump higher; you are the kind of profile we want to have a chat.
• You are a new breed of marketing technologist. It is about making marketing about marketing technology and you will use marketing technology to produce great inbound marketing.
• You understand B2B marketing context and progressive lead funneling and transformation.
• Google is something you can use to your advantage
• You have already used CRM, campaign management or marketing automation platforms.
• You have some playbooks ready to be re-tested
• KPIs-based decisions are the way to show the way
• Multi-tasking is the opportunity to screw up more than one thing at a time, but you can still make the best out of it
• Typically carry a degree in business/marketing, but we will consider equivalent professional experience.
• Trilingual (NL, F, E), preferably NL native.
• The personality strong points of a MM should be : Communicative energy, relational intelligence, organizational skills, team orientation, discernment, confidence, proactivity, expert acting, trusted advisor, KPIs driven, analytical and agile.
• You need to be comfortable with technology related to data-driven 1to1 marketing
• You have an intrapreneurship spirit to fit in a fast growing company environment
• 5 to 8-year experience in a similar kind of job, although we know we are looking for something unusual!
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV directly to our HR team: email@example.com.