This website is property of ACTITO S.A.
Avenue Athena 1
Phone:+32 10 45 85 14
VAT: BE 471 860 557
By accessing and using the website, you have expressly agreed to the following general conditions.
The contents of this site, including trade marks, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to ACTITO or entitled third parties.
The information on the website is general in nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be regarded as personal, professional or judicial advice for the user.
ACTITO does everything in its power to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and updated. However, despite these efforts inaccuracies may occur when providing information. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if specific information on or via the site is unavailable, ACTITO shall make the greatest effort to ensure that this is rectified as soon as possible.
ACTITO cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused by the use of the information on this site. The site manager should be contacted if the user has noticed any inaccuracies in the information provided by the site.
The contents of the site (including links) may be adjusted, changed or extended at any time without any announcement or advance notice. ACTITO gives no guarantees for the smooth operation of the website and cannot be held responsible in any way for the poor operation or temporary unavailability of the website or for any type of damage, direct or indirect, which may occur due to the access to or use of the website.
ACTITO can in no case be held liable, directly or indirectly, specifically or otherwise, vis-à-vis anyone for any damage attributable to the use of this site or any other one, in particular as the result of links or hyperlinks including, but not limited to, any loss, work interruption, damage of the user’s programs or other data on the computer system, hardware, software or otherwise.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties or refer to these indirectly. The placing of links on these websites or pages shall not imply in any way the implicit approval of the contents thereof. ACTITO expressly declares that it has no authority over the contents or over other features of these websites and can in no case be held responsible for the contents or features thereof or for any other type of damage resulting from their use.
This site is governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of the district of Nivelles are competent to settle any disputes.
ACTITO takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. Although most of the information on this site does not require the user to disclose personal data to have access to it, the user may be required to provide certain personal information in some instances.
The following paragraphs describe the type of data we collect, for which purposes and which means you have to enforce your rights.
If this document does not answer all your questions about how we manage your personal data, then kindly contact our Data Protection Officer by post or by e-mail to email@example.com
Who collects your data:
Your data is collected by ACTITO S.A, an enterprise governed by Belgian law, with registered office at 1, avenue ATHENA at 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, with VAT number 0471 860 557.
We collect a set of data about our users and visitors, with forms and on the pages of this website. They include your name and first name, your company’s name, your postal and e-mail addresses, the IP address of your browser, the duration of your visit and the pages you visited.
We also record your communication preferences.
We use the data we collect through this site to: - Answer your questions about our product - To send you the documents and information you requested - To communicate with you for marketing purposes, through your preferred channels (e-mail, paper, text message or online).
We keep your data for two years after your last interaction with one of the channels we use. After erasure, we keep an audit trail allowing us to prove, if necessary, in legal proceedings that we have complied with the legal obligations for a period that is equivalent to the limitation period of civil and criminal proceedings.
We can transmit the data you shared with us to our subsidiaries (for example ACTITO France). We will never share your data with third parties. We may work with subcontractor for certain operations (e.g., printers). They are also required to respect all the commitments we made to you in terms of data confidentiality.
You can request the following, at any time, for free:
- access to your personal data ;
- rectification of your personal data;
- portability of your personal data;
- object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes;
- to review all the erased data (in the latter case, we will always keep an identifier that allows us to demonstrate our compliance with our legal obligations).
To exercise your rights, send a letter to the company’s address or an e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing proof of your identity.
During your visit, cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. We do this to ensure that the site is adapted to recurrent users of the site. These small text files are not used to track your activity on other sites you visit. You can block these cookies in your browser or change your browser settings to receive a notification when a cookie has been installed or to delete cookies from your hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies: we may use a specific cookie to optimize your browser experience.
- Language customization cookie: we register your language preferences with a cookie that is read every time you access the site to ensure the website is displayed in the language of your choice.
- ACTITO tracking cookie: this cookie allows us to check that you accessed a specific page or a set of pages. It is installed on your hard drive when we send you an e-mail campaign and you click one of the links to ACTITO’s website.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookie: this cookie allows us to track your visits across sessions.
- Social media cookies: these cookies allow us to link to the different social media networks we use to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising.
- ACTITO pixel: when we send you an e-mail, we also automatically send you a small transparent graphic image (a pixel or a web beacon) that allows us to check whether you opened the e-mail. It helps us to avoid sending e-mails to recipients who never open them and avoid clogged mailboxes and servers.