ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our Product Management team, we are looking for a business leader to join our Product Management team, responsible for defining and driving the evolution of media specific solutions within ACTITO. You will own the go-to-market strategies, create messaging and positioning, coordinate launches and work cross-functionally to drive market awareness for the benefits of ACTITO’s technologies and products for the media market. You will discover and document value drivers, explicitly measure those drivers with customers, and tell inspiring customer stories. You will work within the Product Management team to help prioritize market needs, product roadmaps, fully integrating ecosystem integration to achieve and exceed business goals.
Goals for your first three months:
• Meet with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive view of ACTITO’s business and technology
• Complete ACTITO product training
• Review and understand existing products, roadmap, and product strategy
• Start to layout a synthetic view of the ACTITO’s value for the marketer in the media market.
• Develop a deeper understanding of ACTITO’s offering for distribution of highly personalized information
• Produce a positioning doc to align all stakeholders around the goal and plan to bring ACTITO’s media vertical on a new S curve
• Build and establish subject matter expertise in media marketing with ACTITO
• First launch of major media-specific feature
• Drive cross-functional teams in execution of your go to market strategy
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic product manager with a good knowledge of both digital marketing and media, who can identify the greatest pains and gains of digital marketers in the media business.
• Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis and develop and execute go-to-market plans
• Keen interest in technology with the ability to identify and explain technology, product, and market differentiators
• High energy and drive--product managers own a critical aspect of the company’s ability to win and therefore need to have the passion and energy
• Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and visual
• Creative and innovative thinking with a willingness to take risk, willingness to fail and learn, and willingness to iterate fast in a highly collaborative, cross-functional role
• Ability to galvanize teams across the organization to execute the go to market
• Ability keep up with and drive rapid growth
• BS/BA in a technical or marketing discipline preferred
• Over 2 years of experience with a significant role in digital marketing products.
• Over 2 years of experience with a significant role in marketing for the media market.
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV directly to our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org.