ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our customer success team, we are looking for a Project & Account Manager. This person has the central role in liaising with our clients to deliver his value proposition.
Project and support management
• Orchestrate continuous projects in order to help your clients to improve their customer lifecycle;
• Work autonomously with the ACTITO tool in order to build campaigns, scenarii, forms and manage the databases;
• Represent the customer needs within the company. Challenge and discuss the technical team proposals in order to optimize client satisfaction;
• Represent customer needs in project management. Follow projects subcontracted to specialists. Making sure that the resources, time are correctly allocated and that the objectives are met, based on customer needs;
• Orchestrate and manage small projects related to its client portfolio, in collaboration with the appropriate ACTITO experts or specialists outside the company.
• Under the supervision of the key customer success manager;
• Co-accounting a portfolio of 5-7 key large accounts;
• Proactive and reactive account management based on development plans specific to each customer;
• Responsible for daily accounting and administration and monthly reviews;
• Prepare, participate to the quarterly and yearly reviews with the customer to draw the next best actions or plans. Prepare analysis and reports;
• Supporting your clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our tool capabilities & services, from an efficient use to the implementation of the best business practices;
• Insuring that your customers meet success throughout their ACTITO customer journey, from easy on-boarding to systematic upgrading.
Intrapreneur and ambassador
• Being in a fast growing company, your personal contribution and drive is key;
• By participating to the development and the dynamic of the team. Through best cases presentations, coaching and trainings;
• By suggesting methodologies and innovations to further build the market or the company.
• 0 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in data-driven, CRM and digital marketing preferably in a project management role in one or more of the following areas:
- Supplier side of marketing services (below, direct, digital)
- CRM/marketing/product mgt department of client
- CRM or marketing automation supplier/consultancy/service company
• Demonstrated professional interest in marketing innovation (new media, behaviour-based marketing) and in the technological and digital aspects of marketing;
• Managers in this role typically carry a degree in business/marketing, but we will consider equivalent professional experience;
• Our clients are international or Belgian companies operating nationally; you will have to be fully operational in English, Dutch and French.
• The personality of a Project and Account manager are : Organizational skills, analytical mind, structured problem-solving orientation, discernment, precise 2-way communication, expert acting, team orientation, agile spirit, efficiency driven;
• Our method requires a good deal of marketing common sense, analytics and structured problem solving, but also the ability to create new approaches;
• Project management requires self-discipline and meticulous organisation, as well as effective coordination of operational and expert teams often combining internal and external parties;
• You need to be comfortable with technology related to data-driven 1to1 marketing: CRM, database-driven campaigns, e-marketing, business intelligence …
• You have an intrapreneurship spirit to fit in a fast growing company environment.
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV directly to our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org.