Integrated drag-drop HTML editor
Our new editor shines by its unrivaled ease of use, but its true power comes from the integration with ACTITO’s marketing automation muscle.
- Start with a predefined template or let us design your own tailor made blocs;
- Focus on the content: ACTITO take care of the unsubscribe, web versions, social sharing, responsiveness;
- Increase the e-mail relevance: add conditions and personalize content using all the information available in ACTITO.
Absolutely no technical pre-requisites to build professional, responsive email campaigns.
Your templates can be used in both one shot and automated mailings. Monitor the delivery, the opening, the clicks, the results, the outcome in your reports, filtering by segments, language or gender.
Enjoy continuous, content based updates of your segmentations.
Start with the list of profiles in your segments, and specify criteria to add, remove or filter those profiles.
ACTITO adjusts the segment to reflect those criteria on a daily basis.
Automatic segmentation opens up a realm of new possibilities:
- Differentiate your new customers and your early adopters;
- Segment based on recent purchases or recent clicks to target your most active customers;
- Monitor your web page visits to segment based on your customers’ interests.
You can of course use your dynamic segments in your targeting and in all your reports.
Our new e-commerce solution gives Magento shop owners immediate access to all ACTITO’s features and functionalities.
You get automatic synchronization of user profiles, newsletter subscriptions, orders (with details) and abandoned carts (with details). You can then easily automate welcome emails, anniversary messages, idle customer reactivation using ACTITO’s powerful scenario and campaign features.
A predefined scenario can be activated for abandoned cart reminders.
Other predefined e-commerce specific processes will follow shortly.
In addition, our e-commerce solution automatically links the orders to your campaigns, making it easy to track what orders were triggered by a campaign.