ACTITO would not be anything without its people. To reinforce our Product Management team, we are looking for a full-time solution architect responsible for crafting our continuously evolving Marketing Automation platform for Marketers. You will own the crafting of specific solutions to well-articulated needs. You will liaise with all stakeholders – product managers, product owners, sales, customer success managers, support, and of course users – to build your expertise and craft the best possible solution. You will ensure the solution is properly documented and its benefits are clearly articulated. You will work within the Product Management team to help prioritize market needs, product roadmaps, fully integrating ecosystem integration to achieve and exceed business goals.
Goals for your first three months:
• Meet with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive view of ACTITO’s business and technology
• Complete ACTITO product training
• Review and understand existing products, roadmap, and product strategy
• Collaborate with the User Experience Architect to shape essential aspects of projects under way.
• Develop a deeper understanding of ACTITO’s user experience essentials
• Take ownership of ACTITO’s functional guide which aligns all stakeholders around those essentials.
• Articulate an outside-in critique of ACTITO’s UX guide
• Take ownership of one specific solution from the ACTITO Roadmap.
• Build and establish subject matter expertise in user experience at ACTITO
• Take ownership of significant solution crafting for each release.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, passionate user experience crafter who combines a good understanding of technology and a strong empathy for non-technical minded users, who can assess technical potential and limitations and shape solutions that non-technical marketers love to use.
• Proven business and analytical skills to deeply understand digital marketer needs and assess how well a given solution meets those needs
• Keen interest in technology with the ability to identify and explain technology, product, and user experience differentiators
• High energy and drive--product management owns a critical aspect of the company’s ability to win and therefore all team members need passion and energy
• Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and visual
• Creative and innovative thinking with a willingness to take risk, willingness to fail and learn, and willingness to iterate fast in a highly collaborative, cross-functional role
• BS/BA in a technical or marketing discipline preferred
• One or more years of experience with a significant role in product design in a SaaS environment.
Great! We would love to hear from you! Please send your CV directly to our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org.